Thursday 29 November 2012

Personal Safety With Your New Hook-Up


When planning a hook-up with another guy, especially on his patch of turf, how much do you consider your personal safety?  In what order would you think about the following:

Physical Safety – he’s bigger and stronger than I am. Will he physically dominate me? Force me to have anal or some other form of sex against my will?

Game Play – if I’m tied up for some mild B&D will I trust him to release me when requested?

House Arrest – can I leave the house/apartment easily or does he lock the door after we are both inside?

Drinking or Drugs – will the alcohol or unfamiliar drugs impede my perception of safety?

Suggestions For Role Play – when I’m asked to move beyond my own sexual boundaries perhaps to partially dress as a woman, be caned on the buttocks or defecate on him, can I safely refuse without reprisal?

Canine Security – once inside his house you discover a rather large dog, friendly enough to his master but somewhat suspicious of you and any unexpected moves?

Beat Bashers – I’m out cruising for men at the beach or in the woods when I come across a group of supsiciously homophobic young guys. Do I have an escape route planned?

Hijacked In His Car – he’s picked you up at the bar and is driving you to his place. You’re captive in his car going to an unknown destination when the conversation takes a turn for the worse. What can you do?

Sex In Public – he wants to have sex where there is a more than an even chance of getting caught. Do you risk it or opt out?

Quite often we’re just super-sensitive to the sexual situation and we don’t give any thought to anything other than hot physical enjoyment. In fact the possibility of a little danger can give an even greater adrenelin rush. If you play sexually with men, sooner or later you will feel uneasy about some particular aspect of an arrangement. It may all be in your own mind, possibly the clarity of your thoughts clouded by alcohol or drugs, but I suggest if there is a thought that irritates, then take a second look. Better safe than sorry. Better no sex than physical harm.

Suggestion:
(1) Always let someone else know where you will be playing. Send a text to a trusted buddy, leave a message with the address details on your own voice mail, leave the address in a sealed envelope on your desk at home or the top drawer of your office desk.
(2) Listen to your instincts and not your cock. If the situation doesn’t seem right for some inexplicable reason, bail out of the arrangement. There’s always other guys to play with on some other day where you will find the sexual tension just right for the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment